Monday, November 24, 2008


More business news ~ more digitized designs! Some of these came about by accident. I have a customer who sent me a chair back to replicate and we took some of the elements of it to make more designs with. Jessica also arranged the different elements into a fantastic wholecloth design. She continues to awe me with her creativity of my stuff! I'll try to put in pics of those later.

I've also got some great pics of the last retreat in MD. Here is one of Lars teaching the maintenance class on Sunday morning.

On the homefront ~ we've painted the upstairs bathroom and it looks a million times better now. I love blue and brown together, so that's what we've done, and added a new shower curtain and it's actually a place I like to be in now.
The girls and I went to get haircuts and have some "girltime" at the mall yesterday. They both look absolutely stunning now with their new 'do's and new shoes!


No comments: