Monday, October 27, 2008



Well, now I can add "designer" to my resume! My swag designs are now officially published! I'm so thrilled! My digitizer, Jessica has been working hard with me over the last couple of weeks to get these done right away, because, well, as we all know, I have absolutely no patience. I want it and I want it now. So, here we are.
These designs are now available in several different formats for computerized quilting machines, for embroidery, and on paper as pantographs. It just doesn't get any better than that, does it? You can find these at www.digitechpatterns.com
Poor Jessica, she has 20 more of my designs to work on! Wonder how long she'll be able to stand me?
OK, it's Monday so I gotta get back to work and catching up on all the orders that came in over the weekend.
Min

No comments: