Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Busy busy busy

I guess I'm a little overdue for a new post and you all thought I was gonna just drop this, didn't you? Well, I fooled you! Just been busy. Very busy, but that seems to just be the way my life is.
Last week we were at the PA National Quilt Extravaganza. We've done this show several times now, so there are lots of familiar faces in the crowd and it's always fun to see everyone! We just love our customers and friends to drop by the booth and hang out for awhile, and fill us in on all they've been doing for the last year. Too much fun!!
Next week, we had up to NH again for the World Quilt Show in Manchester. Didn't have much luck with this show last year, so we're hoping for a change this time. There's also lots of our customers and friends up there. We've gotten to know so many because we also do the MQX show up there in the spring. So, again, we're looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and I'm hoping Kim will bring me more chocolate! (Hmmm....wonder if she reads my blog, or should I send her a note?)
While I'm on the subject of MQX, I have submitted my class applications and gotten all 5 on the schedule. Have a couple of new ones planned, so I'm looking forward to working on my samples for those.
OK, gotta go feed the kiddos and do a load of laundry. So much for the exciting life of a quilting celebrity! HA!

Min

No comments: