Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bunch of sickos


First Naomi had strep. Had it for 2 days before the sore throat set it, so I had no clue that's what it was. The sore throat started on Saturday, of course. So on Monday we went to the Dr. On Tues, they got the test results and dished out meds. Had to be on meds for 24 hours before she could go back to school. So she went on Thurs. On Friday, the school nurse called and said Lara was sick. Same routine. I'm not feeling so great myself.

So......Lars had to go to NH by himself to do the quilt show. He's got help from Vickie, and all "my girls" have come by to bring him chocolate and cheer him up! This is a pic Vickie sent to me, taken while they were setting up the booth. I think they're doing just fine without me. Man, do I owe Vickie some favors now!!
Gotta go find some cough drops and crash on the couch.

No comments: