Friday, April 3, 2009




Spring is finally here! My crocus have bloomed and gone, and now the daffodils are in bloom. My little lillies are poking their heads out of the ground and I always really look forward to those coming into bloom! Lillies are absolutely my favorite flowers and I have tons of them planted in our yard.


In the meantime, while I'm waiting for the lillies to bloom, we've been working on my studio in the basement, also known as "the dungeon." The cinder block walls are now hidden behind beautiful drywall! I had no idea that doing drywall was so much work!! First, there was the framing, then hanging the drywall, then taping and mudding, then sanding....and more sanding....and more sanding. Finally, priming and painting. Now, it's all done and I can finally unpack! That's my goal for today ~ unpacking and arranging the studio.
So, now I'm down to only one week left before I go to MQX and a whole bunch of class samples to get done!! Next week will be awfully busy for me.

No comments: